Friday, April 8, 2011

#89: Chalk for your favorite CIO

             My VWC ladies at the Trichoral formal last year: Sarah, Mary Adams, Hannah, Kristen
TOMORROW, Saturday April 9 is my final chorus concert and one of my last times singing with the Virginia Women’s Chorus! If you happen to read this, please come out at 3:30 to Old Cabell Hall. I’ll probably cry, but the music isn’t all sappy…it’s probably the most enjoyable concert for a student we have ever had with upbeat songs and music you’ll recognize like “Somewhere Over the Rainbow” and songs from “Adiemus!” 
This is my favorite CIO fo sho and I’ve totally chalked for it before (although not for this concert...but you can still see our chalkings in the form of hot air balloons around Grounds!). I’m going to miss it so much L

No comments:

Post a Comment