Thursday, May 26, 2011

#30: Have a Sunday Funday



            Looking back, I'm kind of ashamed I never actually did a Sunday Funday during classes, especially since I didn't have any on Mondays! But Graduation fell on a Sunday thus enabling me to have one last hoo-rah at bars. I never really found out what the Sunday Funday specials were, but I know that at Biltmore mimosas were only $3 starting at 11am.
         Thanks to these 3 ladies and Molly, I had a blast dancing in the strobe lights of the beach bar one last time amidst a tempestuous lightning show in the sky that eventually gave way to a downpour. But bars were dead that night-- I'm assuming because people were throwing their own individual parties. That night (our last one, of course) there were older men and nerdy looking older females abound.

And so our transition into "those sketchy alumni" occurred.

No comments:

Post a Comment