Saturday, May 14, 2011

#100: Make a 2am Harris Teeter run


         Reason #129 why my boyfriend is the best: I wasn't going to complete this task! He really wanted me not to give up just because it's a stupid obligation. So he let me sleep for 2 hours and then woke me up for the Teeter trip!
         When I was touring colleges, I remember going to CNU...and one of the main things they couldn't stop talking about on the tour was how Teeter was 24-7 and you could go there any time. Seriously, this point was the highlight of the tour and hit on throughout the day as one of the main drawing points to their university. It's kind of a joke, because we have a 24-7 CVS, Kroger, and Harris Teeter all within 5 minutes of Grounds.
         I didn't buy anything, but Joe was able to get chocolate Teddy Grahams that Kroger doesn't carry! And several things for Sam and Hyde, of course. (If you can't tell, Joe's holding up a "2" peace sign!)

No comments:

Post a Comment