Thursday, November 25, 2010

#44: Survive at the Biltmore

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!

I’m so grateful for each and every one of my friends and family, and wanted to take this quick break in my final paper writing to write a quick blog! So I’ve chosen a fun one! My life would be awfully different if my path had not let me to the University, or if any of yours had been different as well. I choose the adverb ‘awfully’ here for a reason- I don’t even want to imagine the changes!

  









      Please don’t judge me when I say that some of my favorite college experiences have involved my best friends and alcohol. Of the hundreds of things I am thankful for today, I am especially thankful for my friends who have made my home away from home unforgettable, and for the Corner, where many of our memories are still being made. I am thankful for the Biltmore and their amazing food and especially their Survivor Hour where the cheap drink specials allow me to actually go out and participate in the festivities! Once I stop having work on Friday mornings at 5 I will be all over the Thursday night $1 drinks and better bar pictures!



The chief reason for drinking is the desire to behave in a certain way, and to be able to blame it on alcohol.  ~Mignon McLaughlin

No comments:

Post a Comment