Thursday, March 10, 2011

#4: Remove Yourself from Facebook for 24 Hours

                                                                                   <bleedinout.blogspot.com>
            Here I am people…live and coming at you Spring Break style 2011. If you hadn’t heard, we had to put my sweet boy Comet to sleep at the beginning of this week, so I had a pretty rough start. Luckily, I’m blessed with a bunch of amazing friends who played such an integral role in helping me move on. Thank you <3.
            Between road tripping with Kristin, Jess, and Kimberly to Raleigh (if you ever hear a girl complaining that there are no men anywhere, send them to Raleigh. Seriously.) and a beach trip to Jewly’s in the Outer Banks with Joe and many of my favorites from his crew, I’ve been in North Carolina for most of this week and out of touch with technology! SO even though Lent didn’t start until Wednesday, I’ve been off Facebook since Monday.
            In addition to giving up Facebook for 40 days I will be giving up pizza as well. Unfortunately, a few hours at home alone has already driven me to boredom, and the food cravings kicked in as early as yesterday. However, I’ve successfully relinquished both of these delights in previous years, and I have the will to do it again. Wish me luck! Maybe it will give me more time/drive to finish the list!

"I'm not a big fan of young kids having Facebook...you know, it's not something they need." – Michelle Obama

No comments:

Post a Comment