Saturday, March 12, 2011

#5: View UVA from the Roof of a Building



            First year escapades proved to be unrivalled, and one of my favorites was exploring the roofs around Grounds! Click here for a helpful site if you’re interested in making your way up on one, although I’m a little disappointed that I have yet to find my way to Clark’s roof (especially as an Environmental Science major!).
            One of my favorite memories was climbing on the roof of the Chem Building (via the sketchy ventillation room at the top of the building) and getting a kiss from Joe before we started dating. Tori and I made hot chocolate that night and went up with Sam, Alex, Jon, and Joe. I’d been up there twice and I think made it over to Wilsdorf, but I’m not sure I made it up to Gilmer ever. Let’s please do Cabell before graduation…I miss the rush so much.


“At night the stars put on a show for free
And, darling, you can share it all with me

I keep a-tellin' you
Right smack dab in the middle of town
I've found a paradise that's trouble proof (up on the roof)” – The Drifters

No comments:

Post a Comment