Wednesday, June 8, 2011

The Rest of 'Em

            Summer sun and overall ennui have overcome me, and I feel it's nearly time to say goodbye to this portion of the blog. Here are some of the less interesting list items that I crossed off and don't feel like sharing:


14. Go out of your way to help a stranger

24. Volunteer in the Charlottesville Community

     28.  Hang out at a Final Friday reception at the UVA Art Museum
34. Take a drive up on skyline

36. Befriend a first year

45. Take a different route to class

63. Enjoy Spudnuts

68. Say thank you to a university employee

71. Watch an improv show

73. Tube down the James

74. Listen to an Acapella performance

78. Bounce on Ruffner bridge

93. Eat a pancake for Parkinsons

94. Be a part of the UVA Green Challenge

102. Nom nom on a Gusburger

103. Be a crazy Hoo Crew member

105. Branch out at Twisted Branch Tea Bazaar

 The only item I did not complete was  #22: Donate Blood or Support a Friend's Donation. I simply didn't have a good point in my schedule to give this year, and may not even be eligible due to my poor diet! I don't feel too bad about only missing 1/111... it's something I will do in my life and isn't strictly related to UVa. One more post to come :D

No comments:

Post a Comment